There are currently NO job openings with USTA Southwest. Please check back at a later time.
Tennis businesses (clubs, facilities, retail) interested in posting open positions can place
their information here for a $25 fee for each posting.
For internship opportunities or job posting information for this page,
please contact Jeff Sikes at firstname.lastname@example.org
NON-USTA AFFILIATED TENNIS JOBS
TENNIS CLUB OF ALBUQUERQUE
Head Tennis Pro
The Tennis Club of Albuquerque (TCA), located in Albuquerque, NM, is a non-profit, family sports facility founded in 1956. TCA offers a comprehensive array of sports, fitness and social activities for all ages. The member-run, family-oriented, social atmosphere is a key difference between TCA and other clubs.
TCA is now accepting applications for a Head Tennis Pro. Job responsibilities include planning and directing tennis instructional programs; providing lessons; and organizing tournaments and intra-club events. Three or more years experience with adult and junior tennis instruction required.
Please see full Job Description at:
ALL ABOUT TENNIS (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
Full-Time Retail Associate
All About Tennis is seeking a tennis enthusiast to fill a full-time retail associate position at one of the top tennis specialty stores in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding customers’ needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
• Ability to interact with customers and tennis professionals and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all clients in person and over the phone
• Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Staying up-to-date with the latest tennis technology, such as racquets, shoes and accessories
• Ability to work flexible hours and stand for long periods of time
• Tennis experience required
• Retail and racquet stringing experience preferred
Please reply to email email@example.com with your resume highlighting your tennis qualifications.